Privacy and Conditions
At 2brothersfoods.com your privacy is of paramount importance to us. This means that we do not distribute, rent, or sell any of your personal information. When you browse through our site, we collect information on the efficiency and operation of our Web site. This information includes the number of times a web page is accessed, the browser used and paths taken when moving through the Web site. Any information that we collect from you will be used to improve and personalise your 2brothersfoods.com experience. All of our information is stored securely.
We use a cookie* to track your shopping cart during your visit. You may experience trouble when using our site if cookies are turned off. If you have your privacy settings turned to high, or are blocking cookies, you will not be able to create a shopping cart. You can check your cookie settings in Internet Explorer via the Tools, Internet Options menu, and then the Privacy tab.
All areas of our site that request sensitive information, such as personal and credit card information, are protected by a Secure Sockets Layer or SSL. This means that the information that is sent to and from our server is encrypted. If a third party was to intercept your information they would be unable to interpret it.
* A cookie is a small peice of information that a server sends to a client. When you visit a Web site with cookie capabilities, its server sends certain information about you to your browser which is stored on your hard drive as a text file. At some later time (such as returning to the same website the next day), the server retrieves the cookie. This is a way for the server to remember things about you. One sites cookies cannot be viewed or accessed by any other site.
Conditions of Use
The parties, the Website, Access and Legal Documentation.
1. This website ("Website") is owned and operated by The Postal Almond (ABN 82 625 541 539).
2. Access to the secure areas of this Website is restricted to: persons residing in Western Australia, persons who are authorised customers of 2brothersfoods.com ("Customer"), and Internet Service providers who provide their subscribers with access to the World Wide Web. Access by any other person to the secure areas of this Website is strictly prohibited.
General Commercial Terms
1. This Website is provided for the purposes of allowing the Customer to do the following with an industry standard web browser (referred to collectively as the "Authorised Purposes"): access as presented on this Website information about 2brothersfoods.com the terms of the relationship between the Customer and Readerís Refuge, and the goods and/or services presented on this Website, and communicate to 2brothersfoods.com the Customer's desire to purchase goods and/or services presented on this Website. The Customer must use this Website solely for the Authorised Purposes.
2. Upon account opening, the customer will choose their own unique Username and Password which the Customer may use to gain access to the secure areas of this Website. The Customer may also use this Username and Password to gain access to the ordering area of this Website where the Customer may place an order.
5. If the Customer wishes to retain a hard copy of any order it places on this Website, the Customer may print the relevant order confirmation as provided for on this Website using any industry standard web browser. The presentation of an order confirmation on this website indicates only that the relevant order has been received by 2brothersfoods.com.
6. The decision by 2brothersfoods.com whether or not to accept or fulfill any order will be based upon the Customer's account and credit status at the relevant time. Orders accepted by 2brothersfoods.com will be confirmed by e-mail to the Customer. 2brothersfoods.com reserves the right to delay or cancel any order at any time (including at the time of fulfillment) based on the Customer's account or credit status.
7. If the Customer wishes to cancel any order, it must do so by contacting 2brothersfoods.com by email as soon as possible. Orders cannot be cancelled after they have left 2brothersfoods.com premises (that is, dispatched to the customer).
8. 2brothersfoods.com Returns Policy will apply to all items which the Customer wishes to return. Please refer to the details of this policy by clicking here.
9. While every measure of security is taken, 2brothersfoods.com cannot be held responsible for any fraudulent use of customerís credit card details.
10. The customer expressly authorises 2brothersfoods.com to communicate with them via phone or e-mail regarding any order the customer places on the website, the Customer's account and/or credit status and other confidential information including the password which the customer must enter to access this Website. 2brothersfoods.com will send e-mails to the e-mail address specified by the customer at the time of account opening or as otherwise advised by the customer to 2brothersfoods.com either expressly in writing signed by the customer or 'User Account Registration' page which the customer submits to 2brothersfoods.com as part of its application to gain access to the website.