- Country of Origin: Product of Madagascar
Ginger is a flowering plant that originated in Southeast Asia. It’s among the healthiest (and most delicious) spices on the planet. Ginger is a popular spice used in cooking and baking and is best known for helping to relieve nausea, motion sickness and stomach pain. It’s easy to keep on hand and stays fresh much longer than ginger root.
In addition to recipes, you might consider adding ginger powder to your smoothies, dressings, muffins and other baked goods. This is a great way to sneak in some extra nutrition and it might even help you remember why you have that string tied around you finger!
Just 1–1.5 grams of ginger can help prevent various types of nausea, including chemotherapy-related nausea, nausea after surgery, and morning sickness.
Ideas on how to use ginger powder if you’re scratching your head:
- Carrot and ginger dressing? Easy!
- Ginger and miso grilled asparagus. Yum!
- Pumpkin, coconut and ginger muffins. Delicious..
- Over 18 years of age? Try out ginger powder in a Ginger Spritz!
- Gotta sweet tooth? Apple and gingerbread cake will make your taste buds go WOW
Why not try it all!
Product of Asia
Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts, wheat and milk products
Store item in an airtight container in a cool dry place
Up to 12 months if stored correctly. See label for best before date
Current Reviews: 2