- Country of Origin: Product of China
Garlic granules are coarser - more like the consistency of cornmeal compared to garlic powder. They are perfect for your pantry, caravanning or camping on the go!
The beauty of garlic granules is that you can easily rehydrate them! To rehydrate the garlic granules, just take a teaspoon of granules and add 2 teaspoons of water. The granules will plump back up and be just like fresh chopped garlic, ready to go. Perfect to add to your stir fry, or your onions to fry them up.
Garlic granules can also be used to help minimise or even eliminate the use of table salt in the home. Just about any recipe that calls for the addition of salt will taste just fine if this spice is used instead.
A little garlic granules FYI from 2BRO’S to you!
Garlic granules are…
* Less likely to clump as compared to powder
* Better for salad dressings, sauces and soups because it combines better with liquids
* Better for spice rubs because it will mix more evenly with other spices
* The preferable substitute to fresh garlic
With Australian garlic being out of season May to December, you can still enjoy the taste of fresh garlic, all year round.
Product of Asia
Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts, wheat and milk products
Store item in an airtight container in a cool dry place
Up to 12 months if stored correctly. See label for best before date
Current Reviews: 2