- Country of Origin: Produce of
Harissa paste is a fiery and garlicky North African spice paste that's traditionally served alongside bread, stews and couscous dishes.
Below are some ways you can incorporate harissa paste into your meals:
- Burgers: Spread harissa paste on your bun for that extra kick
- Salad dressing: Mix harissa paste in with some extra virgin, lemon, salt and pepper
- Hummus: MYO hummus or buy it from the store then mix in some hairs paste for extra flavour!
- Yoghurt: Whisk harissa into your yoghurt for a cold sauce to go with your meats
The delicious harissa has become a go-to for spicy recipes. Transform your meal into a culinary journey with this fiery boy!
Product of Tunisia
(Typical analysis per 100g)
Energy 2776 kJ
Fat Total 1.5 g
- Saturated 0 g
Carbohydrates 5.0 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
Red hot peppers, garlic, coriander, salt, caraway, citric acid, dry extracts 14%
Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts, wheat and milk products
Store item in an airtight container in a cool dry place.
Up to 12 months if stored correctly. See label for Best Before date.